- Jean Monnet postdoctoral scholarship at Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies in Florence from September 2012 to September 2013
- PhD in Law, doctoral thesis defended in the field of EU law and law on competition at the European University Institute in Florence in January 2009
- MA in Law, field of specialization in EU law, University of Bristol, February 2003.
- BA in Law, University of Essex, July 2001.
- Member Commission for Protection of Competition Council of the Republic of Serbia from October 2014
- Lecturer – the course “Airline regulations” at Faculty of Civil Aviation at Megatrend University in Belgrade from October 2015 to October 2017
- Legal expert for cross-border service provision at the EU project Policy and Legal Advice Centre in Belgrade from February to October 2014
- Assistant Professor – the course “Business Law” at Faculty of Business Studies and the course “International Business Law” at Faculty of International Economics at Megatrend University in Belgrade from March 2011 to April 2015
- Associate at Austrian law office Wolf Theiss in Belgrade from September 2008 to December 2010
- Trainee at Directorate-General for competition of the European Union in Brussels from October 2007 to March 2008
- Author of numerous papers on EU law and competition law;
- Speaker and lecturer at numerous international and domestic conferences, including training for judges and other lawyers.